The FiberChek Probe builds on the VIAVI industry leading expertise in fiber inspection to deliver a single “all-in-one” handheld solution that every fiber technician can rely on for all of today’s fiber inspection needs in a fully autonomous, handheld device. With built-in capabilities for image viewing, auto-focus, Pass/Fail analysis, storing/recalling results, the FiberChek Probe completely automates inspection workflows to ensure fast and accurate performance. Whether used as on its own or connected (WiFi, USB) to other devices, the FiberChek Probe is the essential fiber tool for every technician.
- Achieve fully autonomous inspection with an “all-in-one” solution
- Automate the inspection workflow
- Ensure accurate and fast test performance
- Easily access connections in any location
- Connect with anything and test anywhere!
- Passive Optical Network (PON) build, turn-up and maintenance to ensure peak network and service performance
- Inspecting fiber end faces – both patch cord and bulkhead
- Guaranteeing end face condition with certification reports
- Instantly capture, analyse, and grade fiber end face images and obtain a PASS/FAIL result according to pre-configured criteria setting
- Submarine Cable Networks build, turn-up and maintenance to ensure peak fiber link and service performance
- Integrated touch screen with live fiber viewing
- Built-in fiber end face analysis
- User-selectable acceptance profiles
- Stores results on device or export
- WiFi and USB connection capabilities
- FiberChek Probe
- AC Charger
- USB Cable
- Carry Case
- Included Tips: U12M, SC, SC-APC, U25MA, U25M
- User Manual/Guides
Excellent condition, as new only operated in lab environment to test complete functionality and operations, For actual condition please refer to photos.
|Items ship as shown in the gallery photos.
No additional parts, accessories or options are included if not pictured.
Warranty: Should there be a defect or item not as described warranty claim must be made within 30 days of item being delivered
|Please contact us first before returning. Return can be accepted within 30 days of item being delivered; it has to be in the original condition as it was sent out. Buyer is responsible for the postage of the returned item, and the original postage cost or import/custom duty paid is not refundable, any additional options purchased or service & labour costs are not refundable.|